The Norfolk Tap – Senior Barman job description
We are looking for an exceptional individual to run this exciting venture. You must have a keen interest in craft beer, coffee and homemade food. Be willing to put your all into learning about the products we serve. You will be used to delivering a high-quality customer experience and guiding customers through all range of drinks and food, so they trust our recommendations, our knowledge and most of all, trust Norfolk Tap to provide them with a quality experience at all times.
- 28 days paid holiday
- Competitive salary with profit share
- Bags of opportunity to grow & develop
- Salary: T.B.A
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Passion for people – good food and drinks
- Great communication skills
- Over 18
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
If this sounds like you, then please email your CV and a cover letter telling us why you would be a great addition to our Team.
Please see the enclosed job description.
KEY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To lead the Tap team members, managing the day to day operations, maintaining high standards and conditions. Fostering a positive environment in order to provide consistent, fast, efficient and friendly service for our customers.
- Ensure all team members provide customers service with an efficient and friendly service on a consistent basis
- Ensure rotas are according to the needs of business
- To manage that the closing process at the end of the trading day including cashing up and clean down
- To manage the stock ordering process through Procure Wizard (training is provided)
- To manage the drink selection – to ensure it’s fully stocked all times and to provide customer advice when required
- Implement and communicate sales promotions and new product information effectively and efficiently to team members
- Consistently monitor, coach and encourage team members for improved performance and service levels by regularly providing feedback, setting challenging goals and contributing to the performance management process to support organisational objectives
- Proper training on our products and services
- Constantly review the Tap environment to identify problems, concerns and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure all relevant H&S legislation is met, promoting and practicing safe work habits, identifying and resolving potential safety hazards, reporting any accidents or near misses
- Maintaining high cleanliness standards at all times
- Monitor cash handling and cash register functions
- Contribute towards Tap profitability by seeking opportunities to increase sales and cost control costs
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the GM.